1 portion of my mashed potato
1 brown onion, roughly diced
400g brown lentils, cooked
1 carrot, finely diced or grated
1⁄2 cup cooked peas
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 roman tomatoes, roughly chopped
4 button mushrooms, roughly chopped
1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
1⁄4 cup BBQ sauce
1 tbsp. veggie stock concentrate
2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Into a saucepan place coconut oil, diced onion and crushed garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add lentils, mushrooms, carrot, and tomatoes into the saucepan. Simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes, mixing regularly.
- Finally add veggie stock, tomato sauce and BBQ sauce. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer cooked mince into a baking dish. Top with the mashed potato.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes in a 180°C oven or until potatoes are lightly browned.
Tip: Dust Nutritional Yeast on top for a cheesy flavour.
For more recipes like this check out my FREE 7 Day Meal Plan
✅ Instant Access
✅ Meals To Fuel You For 7 Days
✅ 16 Recipes
✅ Healthy Whole Foods
✅ 100% Plant Based 🌱