500–700g pumpkin, roughly chopped (butternut pumpkin gives the best results)
1 carrot, roughly chopped
3 garlic cloves, halved
1–2 brown onions, quartered
1 sweet potato, roughly chopped
1 tsp. cumin
1 tbsp. veggie stock
500g hot water
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional).
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Into a large bowl, add all chopped veggies, melted coconut oil and seasoning. Toss until veggies are well covered.
3. Divide onto 2 large baking trays and bake for 40-45 minutes.
4. Into a food processor add all roasted veggies. Blitz until puree consistency.
5. Gradually add water and stock mixture to the puree until desired consistency.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
Share your version on snapchat! Click here to add me on Snapchat!