Layered Jars are super easy and you can never really go wrong with your flavour combos!
3 tbsp. granola (page 47) 1⁄2 – 1 cup coconut yoghurt
1⁄2 cup fresh fruit (I used blueberries, strawberries and raspberries)
1. Into a small glass jar add 1-2 tbsp. of granola.
2. Layer the coconut yoghurt on top of the granola, followed by a layer of fresh fruit.
3. Continue the layering process until the jar is full.
4. Top off the jar with granola and fresh fruit.
5. Firmly close the jar lid and let the jar rest for 1-2
hours in the fridge.
For more recipes like this checkout my cookbook Whole Hearted Eating!