Chocolate Bark anyone? – Fruit and Nut Style!
1/3 cup cacao powder
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/3 coconut oil
1-2 tbsp. almond butter
Pinch of salt
3tbsp. chopped nuts, dried fruit, coconut or topping of your choice
1. Add all the ingredients in a small saucepan.
2. On a low heat, whisk all ingredients together until melted and combined. (Alternatively make it raw by adding all ingredients in a food processor, blitz until well combined.)
3. Pour the chocolate sauce onto a flat baking tray lined with baking paper.
4. Sprinkle chopped nuts, dried fruit, coconut or topping of your choice over the chocolate sauce.
5. Gently place bark into the freezer for 20minutes before breaking into bite size pieces.
6. Store bark in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.